Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by Floris, Sep 4, 2011.
[Features / version history]
First public build: 1.0.4 build 1 - for all xenfans.com members (regular/premium/team)
- Adds a tab called 'About', when pressed, remains selected.
- Adds an extra page like .com/about/ with your own content.
- Has sidebar with online users, and the users' account.
- Tries to use templates/phrases and dynamic stuff where possible for somewhat easy customization.
- Should work with all xenforo 1.0 builds. Build and tested on 1.0.4, this is build 1.
- Free for use by any licensed xenforo customer, distributing it is not permitted.
- Tries to use a somewhat recognizable markup for the actual content, but in a unique way so pages stand out compared to /pages/ and /threads/
- Has support for custom css via xenfans_extra.css template.
- <title> / Page Title / NavTab Title / Breadcrumb Title = same phrase, so should auto adjust (does not adjust Route/)
- Support Breadcrumbs
- When a user is browsing the page their online location says 'Viewing About Page' (is a phrase, so can be changed).
- xenfans_extra_about = frame within skeleton of page is held (template)
- xenfans_extra_about_content = the actual content text/images/etc for your about page (template)
- build using examples by developers that share their knowledge on xenforo here:http://xenforo.com/community/forums/development-tutorials-and-resources.33/ - big thank you to you all. So much.
- Editing the Listener.php (i think by memory) file you can change the location of the tab from end to middle or home. It's somewhat documented.
- There's no copyright notice in the footer, this plugin is a helper for those who wanted an about/ page, and a thank you from xenfans to our http://xenfans.com/ members for signing up.
- Safari users might notice shift/cmd/R (or press icon) that Apple's READER feature is supported.
Closed at the request of the thread author.
Please post on the author's site for any questions or support.
Re-opened at the request of the thread author.
Thank you Brogan. I am glad that we're in the position to also keep an eye on this thread now.
Closed due to the thread author removing the content from the first post.
Separate names with a comma.