RM 2.1 Product Reviews

Big Dan

Hello All,

I'm looking to add a spot to my boards for member's to post product reviews. These will be physical products such as DJ mixers, speakers, etc. I'm wondering if I changed the RM's phrases could it work well? I realize it's meant more for downloading apps, extensions, etc. but I don't see anything else that kinda fits.

Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

How about creating a forum for reviews? Or a separate page for reviews? That what most forums do.
We already have something like that. I want it to be less of a discussion with more focus on the review itself. Resource Manager does a nice job of that by putting discussion in another tab.

I'm looking to add a spot to my boards for member's to post product reviews. These will be physical products such as DJ mixers, speakers, etc. I'm wondering if I changed the RM's phrases could it work well? I realize it's meant more for downloading apps, extensions, etc. but I don't see anything else that kinda fits.

Maybe this one is good for you?

Never used it, I'm in no way affiliate with the author, but have heard very good reviews.

Top Bottom