XF 1.4 Problems with creating a new topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

avalon-ua

Hi! I have a problem. When I try to create a new topic I see error message (Please add your text) but I do not see any field to fulfil it 251014-1.webp

Well, I'm done here. All I'll say is that you'll never get anywhere if you keep up with that attitude.
I did not get with nice attitude so do not scare me please. I have got help in private message from a nice man, and he insteead of scare me just simply help. That I count is real help, from what I see reading your words is just empty words trying to show how you are smart trying to teach me. Also I did not ask your opinion, so please keep it next to you.

So after all my effort to try and help, you say no thanks?! Well what an inconsiderate person you are.

By the way, your comment on the customer always being right - its utter rubbish.

However it was pointed out as early as 1914 that this view ignores that customers can be dishonest, have unrealistic expectations, and/or try to misuse a product in ways that void the guarantee and states "if we adopt the policy of admitting whatever claims the customer makes to be proper, and if we always settle them at face value, we shall be subjected to inevitable losses."The work concluded "If the customer is made perfectly to understand what it means for him to be right, what right on his part is, then he can be depended on to be right if he is honest, and if he is dishonest, a little effort should result in catching him at it."
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_customer_is_always_right

Very applicable to you.

You are a rude and ignorant individual the way you have spoken about staff and the way you have treated me in thgis thread. I have spent my own time which you don't pay for trying to help you and it's all been wasted.

In future I will not offer you any help on these forums and I suspect some others won't either.

I'm out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I did not get with nice attitude so do not scare me please. I have got help in private message from a nice man, and he insteead of scare me just simply help. That I count is real help, from what I see reading your words is just empty words trying to show how you are smart trying to teach me. Also I did not ask your opinion, so please keep it next to you.

People were trying to help you here and rather than replying, you insulted them. not a good idea, you won't get very far on any support site if you keep that up. You're rude and highly obnoxious.

So after all my effort to try and help, you say no thanks?! Well what an inconsiderate person you are.

By the way, your comment on the customer always being right - its utter rubbish.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_customer_is_always_right

Very applicable to you.

You are a rude and ignorant individual the way you have spoken about staff and the way you have treated me in thgis thread. I have spent my own time which you don't pay for trying to help you and it's all been wasted.

In future I will not offer you any help on these forums and I suspect some others won't either.

I'm out.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
you spent you time to teach me and show how you are smart) you are not better me so keep calm

People were trying to help you here and rather than replying, you insulted them. not a good idea, you won't get very far on any support site if you keep that up. You're rude and highly obnoxious.
99% of messages here is to tell me how bad I am... where do you see help? who wanted to help wrote me in privare message and did it.. you just show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom