XF 2.2 Problems I experience browsing through the phone

urivil

Peace,

Since I switched to the XF forums, users have been complaining specifically about the display of my forum when browsing through the phone [computer does not have these problems].

1. When the user receives a notification about a quote from his message, clicking on the notification does not bring him directly to the exact location of the message, but only to the page where the quoted message is located.
2. If there is a message and in it there is a link to another message, clicking on the link does not lead to the exact location of the linked message, but only to the page where this message is [this is a fault similar to the previous problem].

3. In the display on the phone, you do not see the author of the last message in recent messages, and in fact the user does not have the ability to click and go directly to the last message. Can this be arranged?

I would be very happy to help, thank you very much

For your answer to question 3 it would because you have to turn your phone in landscape mode to see the last poster.

As far as the other problems it could either be theme or addon related. However, again try turning phone in landscape and see it works correctly.

For your answer to question 3 it would because you have to turn your phone in landscape mode to see the last poster.

As far as the other problems it could either be theme or addon related. However, again try turning phone in landscape and see it works correctly.
Hi, you are indeed right and when using landscape view the links are correct. At the same time, when used normally and not horizontally, as most members use, the links are not accurate, and I have no idea where the problem is and how to fix it. i need help...

1. When the user receives a notification about a quote from his message, clicking on the notification does not bring him directly to the exact location of the message, but only to the page where the quoted message is located.
2. If there is a message and in it there is a link to another message, clicking on the link does not lead to the exact location of the linked message, but only to the page where this message is [this is a fault similar to the previous problem].

The link uses the "unread" parameter. So clicking the link will go to the first unread post.

Top Bottom