Problem with my database during login

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 10469

Hello, during login I have an error from today :
white page with this error : Une erreur inattendue s'est produite avec la BDD. Veuillez recommencer plus tard.

Have you a solution please ? Thanks.

I believe the translation for that is "an unexpected error has occurred with the database".

I have just checked your site and it appears to be working.

However, I note from earlier posts that you have had problems with your site and have only just recovered it.
You may want to contact your host for support if there are intermittent failures of that nature.

Thanks Brogan it's good, I have fixed the problem with this linux command for detect the wrong table :
mysqlcheck -c DATABASE-NAME -u root -pMY-PASSWORD
And a sql command line "repair table xf_ip".

You may want to contact your host for support if there are intermittent failures of that nature.

It's me the admin server, I had to migrate a lot of sites, but this problem of corrupted table is recurring on some sites, even on my old server. I don't know the origin of this problem and the corrupted table are often the same "xf_ip", "xf_search", "xf_post" (frequent on one of my site with xenforo 1.4 RC1), a no reccomanded xenforo version can create a similar bug with the database ?

We haven't had any other reports of problems of that nature.

Tables becoming corrupt and having to be repaired is usually due to mysql restarting unexpectedly or not shutting down correctly.

Top Bottom