1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Problem with icons

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Vulgrim, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Vulgrim

Vulgrim Member

Sin título-3.png
    As shown here not see anything.
    What could be wrong?

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

What's the coloured icon at the top left of the editor where the B for Bold should be? Have you been making any changes to the editor or are you using an add-on that may do something to the editor?

3. Vulgrim

Vulgrim Member

No. I have not installed any add-on.
    Nor have I been modifying the editor.

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

1. What's the coloured icon at the top left of the editor where the B for Bold should be?
    2. Are you using a custom style? If so, do the editor icons show when you switch to an unedited default XenForo style?
    3. When did the editor icons disappear? Have you made any changes at all around the time that they disappeared?

5. Vulgrim

Vulgrim Member

1. That icon has the function of B.
    2. Yes . I use a perzonalizado style. By changing the default style I have no problems.
    3. I have not made any changes

6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Is this a style created by someone else e.g. one of the ones from the Resources Section, or is it one created yourself?

It's possible that the icons.png file may be missing from styles/whateveryourstyleis/xenforo/editor/

7. Vulgrim

Vulgrim Member

By someone else. The file is right where it should go.

8. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

If the style has been created by someone else, you will need to seek support from the style author to resolve this issue.