XF 2.0 Problem : "There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again."

WarLine

Hey,

When i try login with other account on my Own forum i have this error: There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.

Thanks,
Warline

By other accounting assume you mean a social account such as Twitter, Google, FaceBook etc?

If so, the "no valid connected account request" error is very likely related to either your board URL being wrong (or more specifically, you accessing through a URL that differs from it) or an issue on the server that is preventing your session from being maintained.

By other accounting assume you mean a social account such as Twitter, Google, FaceBook etc?

If so, the "no valid connected account request" error is very likely related to either your board URL being wrong (or more specifically, you accessing through a URL that differs from it) or an issue on the server that is preventing your session from being maintained.
Yes i mean Social Account, and how fix that problem ?

I'm having a similar problem with Twitter.

There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.

All the information seems correct. The keys are all copied over - I even regenerated them. The URLs are as specified in the Xf documentation.

I'm at a loss and Xf support says "We dunno, it's your problem."

Anybody else got any suggestions? We're on 2.1.12.

No - the support person gave me a link to the doco. Support answer was:

"
I have just ran through the setup on my test boards, everything worked as expected. This would suggest your configuration settings on the providers are incorrect.

Unfortunately without access to your accounts for those providers we can only suggest you double check the settings accordingly.
"

Is there more they could do for us?

Is it still not working?

Your last reply suggests you managed to resolve it.

The ticket is still open so if you need further assistance you can reply to it.

Otherwise, if you want to post here, let us know what the exact error is.
If it's going to require a log in to your installation though, the ticket is the best option.

Top Bottom