1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Problem in Members tab? Things are just ;ajfknaknffam.

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by BrittonG, Jan 19, 2014.

1. BrittonG

BrittonG Member

Hi guys, this has been like this for a while but I've never got around to making a post here. Does anyone know how I could fix this or why it's doing this? See screenshots below.

top.png Bottom.png
  2. katsulynx

katsulynx Well-Known Member

I have quite honestly no idea what your problem here is. The only thing I see is a broken template modification on the sidebar in the first picture and maybe the timer till christmas that ran out. Could you give a proper definition of your problem?
  3. BrittonG

BrittonG Member

Everything that should be up top is now on the bottom. As well as code is scattered out on the page. I'm not sure what was deleted, but something was.
  4. BrittonG

BrittonG Member

I believe if I could receive the code for the members area, that I could just replace it with default one and it'd be okay.
  5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

If you are talking about the template.. no need for you to receive it. Just revert the template.