1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Private support section

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Closed Suggestions' started by Hornstar, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Hornstar

Hornstar Well-Known Member

After a user buys a resource, I'd like them to have a private support section or a way for the admin to nominate a user group that they will be updated to.
    CallieJo likes this.
  2. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

I thought that the R.M. did not support paid resources (only free to take advantage of its features). How will it know if someone buys a resource to add them to a usergroup...?
  3. Hornstar

It will need my previous suggestion too http://xenforo.com/community/threads/payments-and-commission-percentage.46522/

Once it has an inbuilt payment manager than this would be needed. (Basically I need these 2 things)

It would be nice if there was an option for the discussion thread to only be accessible by those who downloaded/purchased the resource.
  5. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

You made me wonder what happens if a user has no permission to a forum and the discussion thread is there.
  6. Hornstar

I'd be happy if I could rename discussions to support and limit it to only people who have bought the resource or downloaded it if it is free. Or be even nicer to be able to add a new tab called support and do this.