Add-on Private custom fields

ratix_gunz

Hello!

I don't know if there is already an addon (I haven't found it) or is it possible to create a private custom field?

My goal is to make custom fields that will be filled in from the API to show the user the information that will be collected. Of course, I would like the custom fields to be private between the admins / moderator as well as the affected user.

Is there an addon capable of doing this? Or if not, I would be interested in this creation.

My (free) add-on Custom Field Permissions allows you to create a custom field users can see (ie on preferences) that they can't edit;

It doesn't quite let you make it so only the user can see the field as it is user-group based. The closest is you can put it under preferences so it doesn't publicly display.

My (free) add-on Custom Field Permissions allows you to create a custom field users can see (ie on preferences) that they can't edit;

It doesn't quite let you make it so only the user can see the field as it is user-group based. The closest is you can put it under preferences so it doesn't publicly display.
Indeed your add-on is very close to it, that's why I pointed out a problem during creation because it can always be useful to me too. Anyway, thank you for fixing the problem very quickly.

I tried with the preferences but it doesn't match what I'm looking for.

Someone is already taking care of my request because an additional module is indeed necessary.

Top Bottom