Partial fix Prioritize smilies over emoji in "recently used" too

nocte

Affected version
I found this bug report:

On a quite fresh install I just noticed, that when using the :cool: smilie, then the "cool" button (not the smilie) appears automatically in "recently used" in the the smilies overlay.

Is there still something to change in the XF code?

Hello

My Smilies must klick dubble .
I have Kat`s for the smilies.
In the first , klick on the smilie....then ..insert..and make send , you have an empty Post.
And klick two times ..the smilie in the insert window , now the smilie is on the Post...

Is That a Problem to Update XF 2.1.2 ->2.1.3

???

scorpio

I found this bug report:

On a quite fresh install I just noticed, that when using the :cool: smilie, then the "cool" button (not the smilie) appears automatically in "recently used" in the the smilies overlay.

Is there still something to change in the XF code?
Same issue 2.1.3 - used Cool (:cool: short code) smilie in Smilie picker, but cool emoji (:cool: short code) shown in Recently used despite never having selected the emoji:

1565453475401.png
Tis a bug

Thank you for reporting this issue. It has now been resolved and we are aiming to include it in a future XF release (2.1.5).

Change log:
When loading recently used smilies/emoji, prioritize smilies over emojis when there are conflicting shortcodes. (This may still lead to the incorrect icon being shown, but only when the conflicting emoji is inserted instead of the smilie.)
Any changes made as a result of this issue being resolved may not be rolled out here until later.

Top Bottom