Printing out all threads pages in sheets of papers pinned as electronic book

Hi,

I really have participating in quite a lot of forums, and I have quite a lot of threads, each of which have some pages. But, I only find that the forum lets me separately print out each thread. As a result, I will not get all threads' pages pined. if want to print them out all threads to get all threads' pages are printed in order in sheets of paper pinned as electronic book. Thus, I will read the thread very easily like the hand-book. CAN I FIND THIS FEATURE IN THIS XENFORO FORUM SOFTWARE.

I will open, and turn back and forward book's pages with any PDF-Viewing software.

Simply, I want to get all my threads along with their pages printed out in a single PDF book with the ability of turning the pages back and forward with next and back buttons in the pages.?

Simply, I want to get all my threads along with their pages printed out in a single-PDF book with the ability of navigating between the pages of the book (turning the pages back and forward by just clicking 'next' and 'back' buttons in the pages. If there is some third-software can do this form me, which ones do you know?

daj190.gif

Last edited:
There is no feature such as that.
Thanks a lot,

Simply, I want to get all my threads along with their pages printed out in a single-PDF book with the ability of navigating between the pages of the book (turning the pages back and forward by just clicking 'next' and 'back' buttons in the pages. If there is some third-software which can do this form me, which ones do you know? I really want to collect all the threads of mine posted in some forums since there are screens shots are being posted with the threads' posts, and as you know that the screen shots got not shown in the post due to a technical issue(such as a removed image or so on). thus if I had archived all my threads' posts, then It would be good for me even if the screen shots deleted from their original hosting service.

Last edited:
Top Bottom