Price of licence + brand free???

Status
Not open for further replies.

goxy63

Ok licence is cheaper than your main competitor VB but still bit high if have in mind that Xenforo is new on market....

Brand removal by my opinion is way to expencive, even more than VB, 250$??? Even more than licence itself which is 140$!

Xenforo package with brand removal is 390$

VB suit with brand removal is 455$
VB forums with brand removal is $365:rolleyes:

More or less you are not cheaper as you are new fighting your way through.... do you have product that can stand shoulder to shoulder with VB, no you do not at the time

Is there bunch of modification as it is on vb.org, no there is not, you are new

Even if I do not want to migrate from vb I was thinking of xenforo as an option cause I can see that some of modification there will not be supported...those modifications will be here as far as I know...

Prices to high, c ya maybe "goodbye"

Cheers

Didnt say its not good, only saying its not that good as VB at the moment, and it will not be for a while, young new and prices are high!
It depends on what you need, for many people it will be better, for others it will not.

'High prices' is entirely subjective, I personally feel it is cheap for what I got.

Do you people think that XF would have even 500 members here or 100-200 installs if developers are not known in VB community, must say that without VB you would not even exist (my opinion)...but that is life things are changing
Well the only reason vB got popular was because of the former developers doing a good job coding it. vB management changed and they didn't want to listen to the developers that made the software a success. So the devs left the company and started their own.

So of course without vB XF wouldn't exist, that's not even an opinion, it's simply a fact. Like mjp said: what's your point?

It has been said previously that whilst there may be differing opinions, the idea should be to debate and encourage. Let us keep in mind that agreeing all the time would not be conducive for growth and development.

XenForo has been priced carefully as has the brand removal. The price offers excellent value and reasonably reflects its standing. Much thought (research and investigation) has been given to this.

Of course, this is ~our~ take/decision/view/opinion. We think it reasonable and fair. We want others feel the same, obviously. We also recognise that just as opinions differ, so does the option to choose. The point/s have been made and let us move forward with the lack of agreement behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom