Prevent Newbies Posts to Wrong Forum [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Prevent Newbies Posts to Wrong Forum (version 1.0.0) - Users need to confirm destination forum for the new thread if their post count is less than the numb

INFORMATION:
Users need to confirm destination forum for the new thread if their post count is less than the number you choose.

FEATURES:
- Member will need to confirm destination forum for the new thread if their post count is less than the number you choose. If member is not in the correct forum, he will be able to choose a different one from a drop-down menu, then continue with posting.
- Admin can select which affected usergroups these permissions should be forced on to....

Read more about this resource...

Just to be sure. In my forum the new users has to introduce theirselves in a specific forum and this causes me some headaches since I've to delete thread every time a user is wrong. Will this mod help me doing what I want?

It doesnt seem to work for me, I have it set to Registered members <5 posts and with a new test account it doesnt display anything when creating or posting a thread.

EDIT: It works fine nevermind, damn caching, always gets me!

Just had a test and within the drop down I can see forums I do not have permissions to access or view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom