Lack of interest Prettify the dark sludge grey pretty please

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Shanj

When something is loading I get a nasty grim grey symbol that indicates action in top right corner.
It's not at all like the rest of the design here. I'm not a fluffy designer at all but the header has plenty of strong dark areas. Also the dark grey actually doesn't stand out enough.
Why not make it silvery to stand out against the dark bgcolor? Or even red?

Also the little popups about members are cute - and useful - but I'm peering at them trying to make out the text and also yucking at the sludge colour. Makes it look like a member has done a poo mess in the centre of my page! Or more seriously like the design is unfinished - colour indecided yet.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
What browser are you using? It looks fine in all modern browsers, so the only thing that makes me think it might look ugly is if you're using XenForo in IE6.

....but I'm peering at them trying to make out the text and also yucking at the sludge colour. Makes it look like a member has done a poo mess in the centre of my page!

I needed to click [Like], because LOL :D on this and frankly I have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about in your whole post! The colours are very good, actually.

Top Bottom