Premium membership

Robby

Hello,

I have found how to create a premium membership and how to integrate that with a specific forum however i can't find out how normal members can see the premium forum with maybe a message how they can upgrade or so...
Is there also a way that a private forum won't be indexed by google?
Thanks in advance.

There is a View thread content permission - enable that for any groups you want to be able to read the threads.

Or, hide the forum completely to non premium groups and create a link node.

Google only indexes content that is available to guests.

Thanks for the quick reply but is there an option that a certain group can see the forum but not the content of it or just the titles of the posts?

Ok but is all or nothing with that.
What if i want normal users just see the private forum but not its content. Or just the titles of the posts but not the content of the posts?

It would be nice to be able to have members pay for a premium membership and checkout before being allowed to register on the site. That way we could use Xenforo as a membership site platform. Sort of reversing the current process, as it stands now. Why make people register as guests first with no access to anything, then have them fumble through an upgrade process to premium membership? Simply have a registration and payment form all on one page. Would this be hard to create as a mod?

Top Bottom