Lack of interest prefix sorting

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I would like to be able to sort prefixes after creating them. I have many prefixes per forum and would like to easily sort them rather than have to click on each of them and change their numbers

So you're talking about drag & drop sorting the in ACP, or by user on the front end, etc?

Sorting within category in ACP?

Sorting as they are presented when you go to select them when creating a thread?

The issue is of course that you have have one prefix that is applicable to multiple forums so sorting on a per-forum basis isn't really going to work for everyone, unless you have multiple prefixes with the same name instead of defining one prefix that you can use in multiple places.

Also the forum to which the prefix applies isn't displayed in ACP, those are sorted by category which is different

Within ACP while on the prefix page creating prefixes per forum during development. I need to be able to sort prefixes within their prefix categories.

Right - that is mandated by the prefix display order, so basically you are wanting to be able to re-order the prefixes without going into each prefix to change the value, correct?

This is what I mean by being specific - if you want someone to like the 1st post (which is what XF staff uses to prioritize development requests) then you have to be very very specific, or else no one will click "like" and your suggestion will fade away into the darkness....

Top Bottom