Prefix Actions [Deleted]

Through process of elimination, I've found out that it's this add-on causing conflicts with my guest/unregistered user boards.

When an unregistered user goes to post a new thread, they get a 403 error on actionAddThread POST due to the function _assertRegistrationRequired always being called. It should really be relying on the parent action for these sorts of assertions. This persists even if the guest does not have any prefix permissions.

Through process of elimination, I've found out that it's this add-on causing conflicts with my guest/unregistered user boards.

When an unregistered user goes to post a new thread, they get a 403 error on actionAddThread POST due to the function _assertRegistrationRequired always being called. It should really be relying on the parent action for these sorts of assertions. This persists even if the guest does not have any prefix permissions.
I'll look into this. But, I never expected unregistered users to be able to use thread prefixes. So, I never tested it.

Suggestion: "Autopost" with action. So let's say we used the "closed" action, also make a post along with the action being done.

Top Bottom