Lack of interest Preference notification option for when someone ... Marks your answer as a solution

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

smozgur

This is surprising, and I even didn't notice until a member send a complain about this.

We even have a preference to receive a notification when someone "Reacts to your message", but we don't have an option to silence notifications when someone mark our answer as the solution. I believe this is necessary.

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's not clear what you're asking for.

The thread title is "Receive a notification when someone mark your answer as solution".

Is that not what you want?

Or are you asking for a separate control to allow/disallow alerts and notifications for posts marked as solutions?

If so, I will update the thread title to make it clearer.

Right, sorry. I should have written: 'Preference for "Receive a notification when someone mark your answer as solution".

I think it sounds better like this: Or any way someone will understand without reading the post.
"Disable notifications when someone mark your answer as solution"

Top Bottom