Add-on Predefined thread replies?

Coderax

Hi all, I've been looking for a predefined thread replies add-on for a couple of days, but I literally can't find anything, which I think is weird. Is this feature built in to XenForo 2.1? Or is my googling skills just really bad? If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be awesome! :)

Thanks

I saw this, but I don't feel like it's gonna suit my needs, as this auto-replies to the thread. I have a form add-on, where people can send an "application" to one of the nodes, then a moderator has to approve/deny the application. I would love a drop-down where you can select approved or denied and it replies with the same message (and optionally moves the thread to the rejected sub-category) every time.

This will work then:
Set-up the Approved and Declined prefixes and the action is moving. ;)

This will work then:
Set-up the Approved and Declined prefixes and the action is moving. ;)
This would be awesome if it auto-replied to the thread as well! :love:

Well they can see if it has been approved or declined by the prefix much like how bugs work here.

However you could use both add-ons.

For the canned approved/denied response, sounds like you're after something like the below...

For the canned approved/denied response, sounds like you're after something like the below...
Wow! Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for, and was looking at, but I only found a version for XenForo 1.x. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! :D

Top Bottom