Pre-Sale Questions

Nes

Hello,
I have a couple of questions regarding the forum, wondering if it's capable of doing what I need it too do.

i - Voting
looking for a voting system , some how linked to the media gallery. Where users come in to vote.

I was checking your showcase forum and saw one of the users have the banner and images on the front page, https://generalchatter.co.uk/
instead of the actual forum.
Is that even a media gallery integration? or just a forum thread with an cover images? I like how the rating is there as well. Are all these add-on features or custom coding?

ii - Forum gold/credits
I found some in the add-on sections, but not sure which one to go with. Looking for recommendations.
something similar to what i need. forum gold buys users fun things like change their user name colours, font, signatures space, as well as a store integration (market place ), I need real $ integration involved in buying gold, example. $1.00 is 100 credits and being able to purchase items or services.

iii- Users paying to become members / promotion codes
lets say i want a private sector for individuals who pay a membership ( not buying credits, no need to be a member to buy these) is this a feature that is automatic when they pay, like a built in system, or I as an Admin have to verify the payment and then give them access to that section?

iv- Hosting
any recommendations of best hosting provider the works well with xenforo,
I've been looking at HostGator, 1&1 and liquidweb.
since money will be involved I'm looking at something that can handle protection.

thank you X community
let me know if this is somewhat possible.

Is that even a media gallery integration? or just a forum thread with an cover images? I like how the rating is there as well. Are all these add-on features or custom coding?
Look's like that is @Bob's ever famous AMS add-on in use... and a very nice job of it.
EDIT: The actual info is provided by AMS, the portal itself is Brogan's CTA Featured Threads & Portal.
The ratings look like @Luke F Post Ratings add-on.
lets say i want a private sector for individuals who pay a membership ( not buying credits, no need to be a member to buy these) is this a feature that is automatic when they pay, like a built in system, or I as an Admin have to verify the payment and then give them access to that section?
Most likely can be done by internal subscription system tied in with a promotion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom