XF 1.5 Posts sent by Registered Feeds are now in recent activity

Dadparvar

Hi,

I registered a feed and its working fine, but when posts are sent via feed, there is nothing showing that activity in Recent Activity page.

How it is possible to list them as recent activity in this page: myforum.com/recent-activity

Also it has two problems:
  • Although I set the messageContent font to BRoya (My custom font. and its !important) but in feeds it always show the text in georgia font.
  • In all texts posted via feeds there are lots of break lines at beginning and middle and end of the text.

Regards,
Hamed

Last edited:
You need to set the posting user as a member, rather than guest, for them to appear in the recent activity feed.

Although I set the messageContent font to BRoya (My custom font. and its !important) but in feeds it always show the text in georgia font.
That's not a web safe font so won't display on any machine which doesn't have it installed, so it's not a good idea to do that.
In addition, the message style property is just for posts, not activity feed entries.

In all texts posted via feeds there are lots of break lines on beginning and middle and end of the text.
That is determined by the feed content and not something you can control.

You need to set the posting user as a member, rather than guest, for them to appear in the recent activity feed.
is there any way to show it in recent activity while it is Posting as guest? because when Posting as guest, it shows the author name as sender and its important because my feeds are news of official sites of Governmental body and the authors are different for each subject and we want to Disclaimer off.

Thanks,

the message style property is just for posts, not activity feed entries.
that fonts are not good in our language characters (Persian), so how I can change the font of activity feed entries? (of course there are some other standard fonts like arial and ... that are nice in our language characters)

And how about to remove character limit for titles? Because I have a feed reader system that are showing titles from the same source with all characters but the same feed title is sent with limited character of title in my forum.

Top Bottom