XF 1.2 Posting Error

JABRONI

Argument 1 passed to UserEss_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home/bushwook/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 453 and defined
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in UserEss/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 13
  2. UserEss_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 453
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 1126
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_saveDiscussionDataWriter() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 589
  6. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 548
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bushwook/public_html/index.php at line 13

Whenever I try to make a post in a thread on 1.2, I get this error.

Anyone might know what's up?

UserEss is named in the error. Try disabling that addon.

Thanks man, I don't know how I missed that.

Another quick question if you could,

For some reason on this skin I've been editing, and im not sure of the exact name of it but im going to try to explain it, when I click the login drop down at the top, it doesn't "bounce" like it does on the default skin I have. The posts dont "bounce" after posting either. They just appear.

Does that make sense? If so, could it have to do with having too many edits in the Extra.css? because I did basically all the editing of the skin in there.

Top Bottom