Posters Can't Post in IE

This sucks cause I have to rely on her to post after turning a modification on and if she can't post then I'll know if that was modification. If she isn't online or is taking her sweet time posting this could take all day.

This sucks cause I have to rely on her to post after turning a modification on and if she can't post then I'll know if that was modification. If she isn't online or is taking her sweet time posting this could take all day.

Try it yourself.
Getting addon makers to test products with IE8 might be a challenge.
However, you could always test things when you install a new addon.

You must have a PC / laptop with IE on it somewhere !

Depends what version of IE your using? Personally, I'm stuck with IE8 because I use Windows XP. What I see looking bad in IE8, may look perfectly fine in IE9. That's the problem! Really, I'm using an outdated IE version now if truth be said and new PC's don't come with XP anymore and IE8.

IE9 sucks worse than IE8.
They tried hard to copy chrome but it just doesnt work.
MEH.
It's slow. The colours are horrid. The address bar is grey not white ... and sometimes it's green. It's pathetic. The fonts are too small. I can't read the URLs, of the ones I can read .... it seems to shade the domain name differently than the rest of the URL so things look super weird.
On top of that it broke my AutoHotkey scripts.
IE9 reminds of vBulletin ... it seems like I'm using bloated clunky software. Bleh.

Top Bottom