• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Post-upgrade file health check

mistypants

Well-known member
#1
I updated my site to 1.1.4 from 1.1.3, everything seems to be working fine on my end (haven't had any user reported issues yet either), but I decided to do a file health check a little while ago and:

Threw the log on pastebin because it's too long: http://pastebin.com/vsJgJwKe

I've uploaded and reuploaded the files from the 1.1.4 upgrade package and it's not changing... any ideas? I know I customized three or four of them on my own but the rest of them just started showing up after the upgrade.
 

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
#2
It must be a problem with the upload. I can only suggest uploading the files again. Maybe try a different FTP client, or try uploading the zip and extracting them directly on the server (if you have SSH).
 

mistypants

Well-known member
#3
It must be a problem with the upload. I can only suggest uploading the files again. Maybe try a different FTP client, or try uploading the zip and extracting them directly on the server (if you have SSH).
Huh, just tried it with Cyberduck and it did the trick. Now to figure out what went wrong with FireFTP...

Thanks Jake.