Post To Reddit

Timelord_

Anyone know of any addons that exist that allow you to "one click post" a thread to reddit? I see there is one for Facebook and Twitter.

Click on the number in each post, click on the plus sign in the add this, click "More". Reddit is there.

It would be nice if a mouse over invoked a popup permalinkInfo like it does with alerts menu etc. Better chance on users finding this functionality.

It would be nice if a mouse over invoked a popup permalinkInfo like it does with alerts menu etc. Better chance on users finding this functionality.
This functionality is outside the control of XenForo. That functionality is provided and controlled by AddThis.

Has anyone made a way to automate this for all new threads or threads from a specific subforum? So they can be auto posted to a company subreddit?

Has anyone made a way to automate this for all new threads or threads from a specific subforum? So they can be auto posted to a company subreddit?
I use IFTTT to automatically post to social media with my forums RSS feeds . I don't use reddit with IFTTT but I am quite sure it is an option there.

Top Bottom