Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

How do I set it so that positive ratings show under the member avatar next to a post, instead of Likes?

I have options set like this:

View attachment 119863

And I assumed that this would show positive ratings there instead of likes, but all I see under the Avatar is Likes.

However the member profile works fine, it shows positive ratings.

There is a setting for displaying post ratings beneath the avatar in style properties > message elements

Thanks. I see you can have both likes and positive ratings in a trophy criteria.

So I'm still a bit confused.

Suppose in Post Rating options I have Post rating likes set as likes. Then in a trophy I have the criteria of 25 likes and 25 positive ratings.

(a) Does the trophy get awarded as soon as one of those is reached or both?

(b) if Post ratings likes are set as positive rating, what happens in that case regarding the trophy?

a) Both

b) A user would need to have 25 likes in order to get the trophy, so the positive ratings requirement would be irrelevant as it would become true at that point too (guaranteed to be at least 25 from the number of likes)

There is a setting for displaying post ratings beneath the avatar in style properties > message elements

Thanks, I presume you mean this one:

Screen Shot 2015-10-24 at 11.37.42.webp

However that does show the word ratings under the avatar, but the number only shows the number of likes, not the number of positive ratings as shown in the member card. What I want is for both the to show the positive ratings

ratings.webp

@Luke F

I have an issue where specifying X number of positive or total ratings for usergroup promotion doesn't work (the members are promoted when they hit the post requirement, regardless of whether they hit the ratings requirement).

Do you have any idea why this would be?

Changing the icon for each rating is a bit confusing. The file name is correct yet it just becomes an icon-less rating. Only spritesheet.png works.

Changing the icon for each rating is a bit confusing. The file name is correct yet it just becomes an icon-less rating. Only spritesheet.png works.
Are you unchecking the spritesheet option when you're uploading your own images to replace the existing ones?

postratings.webp

I have just bought and installed this plugin on my test forum. I have uploaded the files and set up permissions but whenever I try to rate a post I get the following error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: postrating_likes in /----------/forum/library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php on line 214

[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php at line 214
[*]Dark_PostRating_EventListener::TemplateCreate()
[*]call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
[*]XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
[*]XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 239
[*]XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
[*]XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 234
[*]XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->getDefaultOutputArray() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 92
[*]XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 605
[*]XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www-testy/test.babyboom.pl/forum/index.php at line 13

This is XF 1.5.2 set up from scratch, almost empty database (2 posts, 2 users). Custom style.
Is there anything I missed?

I have just bought and installed this plugin on my test forum. I have uploaded the files and set up permissions but whenever I try to rate a post I get the following error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: postrating_likes in /----------/forum/library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php on line 214

[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php at line 214
[*]Dark_PostRating_EventListener::TemplateCreate()
[*]call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
[*]XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
[*]XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 239
[*]XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
[*]XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 234
[*]XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->getDefaultOutputArray() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 92
[*]XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 605
[*]XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www-testy/test.babyboom.pl/forum/index.php at line 13

This is XF 1.5.2 set up from scratch, almost empty database (2 posts, 2 users). Custom style.
Is there anything I missed?

That could only happen if another addon is hooking preparePost incorrectly - try disabling other addons until it works

Has anyone had an issue where people dislike a post due to the content (like news of a mass shooting, etc) and it unintentionally affects a user's reputation?

Top Bottom