Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

@Luke F
Hello, i bought your addon a while ago, so i don't know if i still have the "support-feature" but yeah...
So i recently upgraded my forums on latest version, whole reset, from the scratch.

After installing PostRatings (version 1.7.5) the bar in postbit does not appear.
It is enabled in options (double tested)

Thank you for any support :)
Regards.

Hello,

I've installed this plugin on my XF 1.3.5 site.

I'm getting errors like:

Thread Listing Page:

Template Errors: forum_view

1. Illegal string offset 'dark_postrating_max' in /web/anna/library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php, line 393:
    392: $__compilerVar19 .= '
    393: ';
    394: if (trim($__compilerVar19) !== '')
Thread Detail Page:
  1. Illegal string offset 'like_count' in /web/anna/library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php, line 266:
    265:
    266: <div class="overlayScroll pollResultsOverlay">
    267:
Also, there's no rating bar displayed as well.

I'm using custom style for my site.

Hey Luke.

Any possibility of making this more mobile friendly? Example...

react_mobile.gif.c57fbe45056fe6639b99d7d0030622fb.gif

Gmail have blocked the zip file in email so I can't obtain version 1.7.5 from my email any chance that this can be sent to a different mail or PM'd to me. Or is it available to download instead?

Is there any way to set up a post rating for just one thread? I know I can set it up for one forum node, but I want it in just the one thread. Possible?

Our users swear you used to be able to mouseover ratings and see who gave them to you, but you can't now -- is there a setting that controls this that I might have turned off?

I don't think you could ever mouse-over the rating and see who gave what, but you can click on it and view who gave the ratings (in an overlay) but I think that is also permissions-based IIRC

** yup, under Post Ratings > view ratings lists

@Luke F - as above, when will this be updated to support higher resolution images?

You could download emoji that are freely available or give users the option...

I love this add on but it's 2017, the world is using retina, mobile first etc etc...!

Top Bottom