Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

How can i remove the word ' Recieved " from Rating Recieved ? Where is the Code for it ? Pls help.

Luke could you format the ratings numbers correctly please?
It's missing the comma which we have here in the UK, so I'm assuming it's not being formatted to the correct country formatting or something?
1.webp
It's inconsistent with numbers displayed by the Xenforo system.
Thanks

Luke could you format the ratings numbers correctly please?
It's missing the comma which we have here in the UK, so I'm assuming it's not being formatted to the correct country formatting or something?
View attachment 53676
It's inconsistent with numbers displayed by the Xenforo system.
Thanks

Minor oversight there, as a temporary fix you can add xen:number to the outputs in template dark_postrating_visitor_panel

It will be very easy to import from that addon, just needs a simple query to transfer the entries into the dark_postrating table (via xf_import_log if applicable). There's no totals or caches that would necessitate using a datawriter or any php code, it can be done with a mysql query directly.

Pretty sure I've written a template for this query somewhere before (definitely did one for the DBTech thanks mod), but if you've got Jake handling things it is literally a 5 minute job.

Is this implemented already, please? Probably it would import even old version of the vB plugin (eg. version 5.x?!), as the vB4-importer-add-on does? Will it be valid for importing from vB3.x as vB4.x?

If its included, you could mention this in the Overview and Update tab, since this is one more fundamental reason to buy your great add-on (and to use the official core vB4 importer in 1.2.0 instead of the depricated importer add-on).

Thanks a lot!

Is this implemented already, please? Probably it would import even old version of the vB plugin (eg. version 5.x?!), as the vB4-importer-add-on does? Will it be valid for importing from vB3.x as vB4.x?

If its included, you could mention this in the Overview and Update tab, since this is one more fundamental reason to buy your great add-on (and to use the official core vB4 importer in 1.2.0 instead of the depricated importer add-on).

Thanks a lot!

What addon are you looking to import from?

I am looking to import the "Post Thank you" as "likes" from this vB plugin: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231666
The vB-importer has exactly that functionality: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/vb4-importer.36391/page-13#post-608959

Maybe you can reuse that code? It even works for old versions (5.x... for vB 3.x) of that plugin.

I've added both import queries here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/post-ratings-taking-likes-to-the-next-level-paid.28475/

I did not realize your first post, Luke - please excuse.

Your query selects
postid, userid, content_userid, THANKS_RATING_ID, date

My version of the post thank you hack (5.x) has the following columns:
postid, userid, username, id, date

The table xf_liked_content from xenforo has the following columns:
content_id, like_user_id, content_user_id, like_id, content_type, like_date

The vB4-importing-add-on fills all columns, where content_id is always 706f7374 and content_user_id is filled correctly with different ids.

So if I would like to import the post thanks into the xf_liked_content before installing your add-on, I would have to select from another table. May you help with the query, please?!

two lines likes.webp
Luke, do you have an idea why there could be two lines of likes but also the displayed likes on your own post are two lines?

Top Bottom