Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Is that default style or that awesome custom style you have? Usually custom means you have to tweak it to get it right. I messed with the css until it lined up.

It occurred in my custom styles, but it also still occurred in the xenforo default style (which I have invisible). I had to re-apply the "quick fix" posted by both Luke & Shelley earlier in the thread before the latest Post Ratings release.

@Luke Foreman

Is it possible to use different images in different forums but still have the same overall categories. IE 'like' would have a different image in different forums but pressing it would always count as a like.

Also is it possible to apply this system individually to forums. For example we have a banter forum and normal forums. I would like a separate set of like in te banter forum and a different totals indicator which only appears in that forum.

Is this possible with the current version?

[solved]

Hey I recently bought this awesome addon and just installed it on my freshly RC 1.2 Board.
But it doesn't show up under posts at all. However as far as I can see all permissions are given.

AddOns installed before: xenDark Style & minor Style changes, Showcase
Nevertheless the AddOn neither show up in original XenForo style.

You can check by yourself on my board: www.creepypastadeutsch.de using the Account test, pass: test

Any ideas? Best regards!

Last edited:
Hey I recently bought this awesome addon and just installed it on my freshly RC 1.2 Board.
But it doesn't show up under posts at all. However as far as I can see all permissions are given.

AddOns installed before: xenDark Style & minor Style changes, Showcase
Nevertheless the AddOn neither show up in original XenForo style.

You can check by yourself on my board: www.creepypastadeutsch.de using the Account test, pass: test

Any ideas? Best regards!

First off, have you followed this very helpful guide by Shelley?
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/post-rating-quick-starter-guide.2148/

Upgraded to 1.6.0 but surprised to see that rating is invisible. Any idea what am i missing ?

EDIT : Its solved now.

Last edited:
Upgraded to 1.6.0 but surprised to see that rating is invisible. Any idea what am i missing ?

EDIT : Its solved now.

Solved how exactly?
It occurred in my custom styles, but it also still occurred in the xenforo default style (which I have invisible). I had to re-apply the "quick fix" posted by both Luke & Shelley earlier in the thread before the latest Post Ratings release.

Same issue, even with 1.6.0

Check this 2 settings again :

0rWD3CR.png

j1tBO0o.png

Nothing is showing up on the website. I have Post Ratings 1.6.0, Xenforo 1.2 and the latest Soft Responsive, but when looking at the website, there is no indication that the addon is even installed. The AdminCP however, shows all of the options for it.

Nothing is showing up on the website. I have Post Ratings 1.6.0, Xenforo 1.2 and the latest Soft Responsive, but when looking at the website, there is no indication that the addon is even installed. The AdminCP however, shows all of the options for it.

Have you configured the permissions correctly?

Hello, I've just purchased this today as we're running XF 1.2 in beta right now until we're happy with all the changes to move it to live.
I've installed the mod fine and everything is peachy until I try to 'List' someone's likes in a post. I then get the following error:

The following error occurred:
filemtime(): stat failed for js/dark/postrating.js
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. filemtime() in Dark/PostRating/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 238
  3. Dark_PostRating_ControllerPublic_Post->actionRatings() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/beta/index.php at line 13

I searched for a similar error but didn't come up with anything. Any help appreciated :)

Hello, I've just purchased this today as we're running XF 1.2 in beta right now until we're happy with all the changes to move it to live.
I've installed the mod fine and everything is peachy until I try to 'List' someone's likes in a post. I then get the following error:

The following error occurred:
filemtime(): stat failed for js/dark/postrating.js
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. filemtime() in Dark/PostRating/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 238
  3. Dark_PostRating_ControllerPublic_Post->actionRatings() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/beta/index.php at line 13

I searched for a similar error but didn't come up with anything. Any help appreciated :)

That would suggest you have not uploaded all the files correctly, specifically js/dark/postrating.js

Top Bottom