Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

I need a function that allows you to see the data as in the screen example:
View attachment 158868
I realized that's what you wanted, but was basically just pointing out what you actually get right now. If you literally just bought the addon, it seemed possible to me that you might not have made the connection with the alerts yet.

Why would you need or want to see permanent dates for likes? Just to satisfy your curiosity? I'm not trying to imply that you shouldn't want it, or that you don't have a right to ask for it, I'm just genuinely curious. Off the top of my head, I can't think of how this would really help me as an admin, but I'm wondering if I'm overlooking something.

First of all, I apologize for the bad English, it is not my language and I use a translator. The date really does not need me, but it's just my users.
The system, in my forum, has been adapted not only to thank users, but also to ask for tribute (the theme of my forum). The visible date helps users remember when they participated in a promotion. The photo I put before is a similar add-on that I first used with vbulletin software.

I got you, SimonaB. That makes sense then. And heh, even though I might not personally need such a feature, I wouldn't mind having it just to satisfy my own curiosity. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

I tried to look at the notifications as you suggested, but it would not be convenient for users. Ideal would have the date right under the reference discussion. I spent a few months from Vbulletin at Xenforo so I still have not much practice unfortunately. :-)

Top Bottom