Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Can we add an optional confirmation dialog for all negative ratings? When you have a touch screen and people are scrolling, a negative rating gets placed quite frequently because of this.

Sounds good if it's optional. (We would not want to make users do the extra step.) :)

2 years have passed without updates. I think its safe to say that if you need more features then you need an addon / custom work. Especially with focus on XF2

2 years have passed without updates. I think its safe to say that if you need more features then you need an addon / custom work. Especially with focus on XF2

I agree. I thought I saw the developer say recently he was working on a 2.0 version. Maybe not. :(

im getting a template outdated problem and wants me to merge it with my style but when i do it doesn't merge. How do i fix this?

Does anyone know of a way to only let certain usergroups use certain post ratings? The usergroup permission is based on what can be rated on that post, not the post ratings that can be used period.

I'm wondering, is it possible to import the old likes to the new like system? Edit: and is it possible to show the time on the list view that the person rated the post? the built in xenforo like system has this, which i find useful.

Last edited:
So is this getting updated ? if not can someone else take over.

Jeez last update ?
Version 1.7.5
Aug 23, 2015

So if hes not around anymore can someone update this.

Maybe it's just needn't need updating? Why update something that just works?

Anyway, if you read the thread you'll find the answer:

Hello @Luke F do you have plans to port this addon over XenForo 2? Thanks!

Yes I am working on a 2.0 rewrite for XF 2 :)

Hi, I bought and installed your product. It is very nice but, in the version I had with Vbulletin, close to the likes of users also appeared the date when the "like" was put. Is this a function? If you miss it, do you think it will be included with the next update? Thank you.

Hi, I bought and installed your product. It is very nice but, in the version I had with Vbulletin, close to the likes of users also appeared the date when the "like" was put. Is this a function? If you miss it, do you think it will be included with the next update? Thank you.
It's not a function, but you do get an alert for each like (assuming you haven't turned it off), and the alerts will show the time the likes were given.

Top Bottom