Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

I am logged on and I am the Admin.
Can you tell me where exactly I would see who voted which way?
I know for example User XYZ has received a negative vote and I want to know who gave him that vote.

Click on "List" beside the vote.
I believe you do not see it because you are not "Allow"-ed in the permissions.

I see what you guys mean.
What I want is something different.

I see that User XYZ has a negative vote when I look at his profile. I do not know when and where he got it. So I want to check that.
Is there a way?

Question, what happens to all members existing likes and so on once installing this add on? Is there anything I must do or just install and move on.

Thanks,

Hey @Luke F

I believe I found a bug when you have trophies disabled. The HTML that should go into the stats section on the sidebar is outside of the stats div. Can you look into that?

I see that User XYZ has a negative vote when I look at his profile. I do not know when and where he got it. So I want to check that.
Is there a way?
The member that received the rating can check the "Ratings you've received" account page which shows exactly who gave the rating:
yourForumURL/account/ratings-received

If you don't want to ask the member directly, you could use one of those "Login as user" add-ons out there.

@Luke F found a glitch. The icons are invisible on mobile. To see them, you have to click randomly until you hit one, then click undo, then they are visible. Glitch happens on Android Firefox, iPhone Chrome, and iPhone Safari.

Can anyone else reproduce this? I've had about 5 people test it so far and they all have the same issue.

It also happens on the default style so it's not a styling problem.

I see what you guys mean.
What I want is something different.

Is there a way?

I believe this is possible with https://xenforo.com/community/resources/extend-post-ratings.3817/

Hey @Luke F

I believe I found a bug when you have trophies disabled. The HTML that should go into the stats section on the sidebar is outside of the stats div. Can you look into that?

What version are you running? A fix for disabled trophies was added in 1.7.3

Also can you take a screenshot of the exact area you are referring to?

@Luke F

Is there a way to delete all ratings given by a particular user? I have a troll who is maliciously downrating posts.

Yes there is an SQL query you can run in order to do that - see the first post of this thread

@Luke F found a glitch. The icons are invisible on mobile. To see them, you have to click randomly until you hit one, then click undo, then they are visible. Glitch happens on Android Firefox, iPhone Chrome, and iPhone Safari.

Can anyone else reproduce this? I've had about 5 people test it so far and they all have the same issue.

It also happens on the default style so it's not a styling problem.

Can you send me a link to where this occurs and a test account? I've tested against Android Firefox and it seems to be working as it used to

Top Bottom