Post Rating Icons (extended)

Post Rating Icons (extended) added resource to xenforo

No permission to download
you need to make 5 or more posts to download this, which i think is pretty unfair. also, it's really lame that you removed multiple people's ratings trying to let other users know this. you should really come up with another way to drive traffic to your website that doesn't involve coercion.

you need to make 5 or more posts to download this, which i think is pretty unfair. also, it's really lame that you removed multiple people's ratings trying to let other users know this. you should really come up with another way to drive traffic to your website that doesn't involve coercion.

I never removed any ratings, your 1 star rating, I didn't even report them either. I left them there which your entitled to do and I left it at that. You might want to get your facts straight next time before throwing such a ridiculous claim at me.

Unfair? in what way? I make a couple (1 now) free resource to my site and make 100+ free resources available here and I'm being unfair.

Complaining about free stuff. Priceless

Complaining about free stuff. Priceless

it's a lame attempt at manipulating traffic. does the author actually think they're going to get quality posts out of this? more likely they just care about ad impressions. and it's not free, it costs (more like wastes) my time.

I never removed any ratings, your 1 star rating, I didn't even report them either. I left them there which your entitled to do and I left it at that. You might want to get your facts straight next time before throwing such a ridiculous claim at me.

Unfair? in what way? I make a couple (1 now) free resource to my site and make 100+ free resources available here and I'm being unfair.

it's not against the xenforo rules, sure, but i still think it's lame. my time is more valuable than trying to spend an hour coming up with 5 posts that aren't spammy just to get some dumb icons.

if you didn't remove the ratings, someone did. i wasn't the first to say in the reviews that 5 posts on your forum was required. they were there yesterday, now they're not. perhaps it was an admin, which if it was, was dumb of them to do.

it's a lame attempt at manipulating traffic. does the author actually think they're going to get quality posts out of this? more likely they just care about ad impressions. and it's not free, it costs (more like wastes) my time.

it's not against the xenforo rules, sure, but i still think it's lame. my time is more valuable than trying to spend an hour coming up with 5 posts that aren't spammy just to get some dumb icons.

if you didn't remove the ratings, someone did. i wasn't the first to say in the reviews that 5 posts on your forum was required. they were there yesterday, now they're not. perhaps it was an admin, which if it was, was dumb of them to do.

See there you go again assuming. My site has never had ads so what have you got to say about that? Secondly call people dumb? staff dumb? I'm quite sure that is against the rules perhaps @Brogan can clarify and/or dismiss that since I know i never touched the 1 star rating you made because guess what? as a member I don't have access to deleted ratings made by members, nor reported it so there you go again, another assumption squashed. If the staff are dumb in your books, and the icons are dumb then why are you getting your pants in a twist? My site is closed for registrations so it's not to accumulate traffic so again, your assumption is plain wrong I was asked by people to re-open it and since the add-on I used is globally applies the post count restriction there's no option to select it to specific forums (which btw I stated already) which is why I didn't want to re-open registrations in the first place but was constantly asked.

Speaking of wasting time, your wasting mine with your silly posts which you seem to have enough time to make so come back when you have something that is truthful to say.

Last edited:
The reviews were removed as they were unwarranted and not related to the resource.

Your comments have just earned you a warning.

Please do not derail this thread any further than you already have.

Shelley updated Post Rating Icons (extended) with a new update entry:

Code:
Title        Sprite Dimension    Sprite Position    Type

Like               20 16              0    0         +
Dislike            20 16           -142    0         -
Meh                16 16            -21    0         /
Funny              16 16            -38    0         +
WTF                16 16            -92    0         /
Drama Queen        16 16           -163    0         -
Face Palm          17 16            -46  -17         /
Winner             24 16              0  -17         +
Agree              16 16           -109    0         +
Disagree           16 16           -125    0         /
Helpful            16 16           -180    0         +
Beer               16 16            -55    0         +
Creative           19 16            -25  -17         +
Sheep              20 16            -64  -17         /
Coffee             19 16            -72    0         /
Cookie Reward      16 16            -87  -17         +
Cake Reward        21 16            -56  -36         +
Wipe your Arse     16 16            -82  -36         -
Lollipop Reward    16 16            -39  -36         +
Chill Pill         16 16           -106  -17         /
Nuke Post          16 16           -102  -36         -
Watching You       16 16           -122  -36         /
Big Ape            22 16              0  -36         /
Share the Love     16 16           -125  -17         +
Poop               16 16           -144  -17         -
Lock Thread        16 16           -180  -17         -
Hiding             16 16            -163 -17         -
Bravery Award      16 16             -24 -36         +
Love You           16 16           -125  -17         +

adding resource to xenforo

9d05Q1Y.png
View attachment 620
View attachment 621
saKl53P.png

You will need to have the Post Rating Add-on by Luke Foreman installed to utilize these post rating icons.

Summary: Post rating icons to be used with the post rating add-on. As time permits I'll be extending upon these post rating...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hi, Do you accept donations? I would like to send you a donation for using your post rating icons and those great smileys you created. :)

Hi, Do you accept donations? I would like to send you a donation for using your post rating icons and those great smileys you created. :)

Thanks for the offer but it's not necessary since I designed these for myself and always post whether it's at my site or here the stuff I design to others to get use of. the offer is appreciated though but not necessary. :)

Thanks for the offer but it's not necessary since I designed these for myself and always post whether it's at my site or here the stuff I design to others to get use of. the offer is appreciated though but not necessary. :)

Cheers Shelley, really appreciate your work so Thank you. ;)

Shelley updated Post Rating Icons (extended) with a new update entry:

Code:
Title        Sprite Dimension    Sprite Position    Type

Like               20 16              0    0         +
Dislike            20 16           -142    0         -
Meh                16 16            -21    0         /
Funny              16 16            -38    0         +
WTF                16 16            -92    0         /
Drama Queen        16 16           -163    0         -
Face Palm          17 16            -46  -17         /
Winner             24 16              0  -17         +
Agree              16 16           -109    0         +
Disagree           16 16           -125    0         /
Helpful            16 16           -180    0         +
Beer               16 16            -55    0         +
Creative           19 16            -25  -17         +
Sheep              20 16            -64  -17         /
Coffee             19 16            -72    0         /
Cookie Reward      16 16            -87  -17         +
Cake Reward        21 16            -56  -36         +
Wipe your Arse     16 16            -82  -36         -
Lollipop Reward    16 16            -39  -36         +
Chill Pill         16 16           -106  -17         /
Nuke Post          16 16           -102  -36         -
Watching You       16 16           -122  -36         /
Big Ape            22 16              0  -36         /
Share the Love     16 16           -125  -17         +
Poop               16 16           -144  -17         -
Lock Thread        16 16           -180  -17         -
Hiding             16 16            -163 -17         -
Bravery Award      16 16             -24 -36         +
Love You           16 16           -125  -17         +

adding resource to xenforo

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you please share "I'd like to know this too" with question mark? Its seen on adminextra forum. Wondering if you have something like that..

Can you please share "I'd like to know this too" with question mark? Its seen on adminextra forum. Wondering if you have something like that..

I should do I designed it. :P I'm waiting till I've designed a few more postrating icons then that particular icon will appear in the next update when I post it here.

Can we just use 2 or 3 icons or is it required to show all the icons in the posts.
I would like to use thumbs up and thumbs down rating only and non others. Can this be done?

Many thanks

Top Bottom