Post-It - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Post-It - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on allows you to use post-it on your forum!

This add-on allows you to use post-it on your forum!

It often happens that one wishes to note some thing very quickly, here's the solution :)

With Post-It add-on, you can create as many post-it as you like, to can change its width, the background color and text.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Features:

• Usergroup permission
  • Unlimited post-it
  • Drag & Drop - your post it's to the...

Read more about this resource...

This seems like a nifty add-on, but never having seen anything like it before a couple of questions:
1)If a user places a post-it, do other users SEE it as well -or- does only that user who posted it actually ever SEE it?
2)If an Admin places a post-it, can other Admins see it?
3)If an Admin places a post-it, do registered users ever see it?

Hello :)

1)If a user places a post-it, do other users SEE it as well -or- does only that user who posted it actually ever SEE it? -> Only user who posted
2)If an Admin places a post-it, can other Admins see it? -> No
3)If an Admin places a post-it, do registered users ever see it? -> No

Post-it are stored in the browser cache (LocalStorage), for this reason, each post-it has its own user.

(y) That answers my other questions I had ready, if you had said yes to any of them above.(I was thinking what a nightmare it could become if everybody's post-its showed up atop one another.)

This is one of the more novel add-ons I've seen. I use a FireFox add-on for this functionality, but I've never seen it being website based to support multiple browsers before. :cool:

Do they still show after you restart your computer? What about accessing your account though 2 computers, will it still show on both?

News features in the next release:
- Widget block (Widget framework)
- Create new post-it from a post-it

Great addon. It can be very helpful.

Two questions:

1 Responsive Design?
2 Can you view the notes on topics or profile? (I tested the demo and can not, there is the possibility of adding this in the future?)

Thanks!

Allan, Fred and I split, add-on will be available soon back on a new website with explanation for previous customers.

Top Bottom