1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Post Icons

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by indicator, Dec 1, 2013.

1. indicator

indicator Member

Hello Everyone, i just moved from vB to Xenforo. I am looking for Post icon option in Xenforo forum. Do we have that function at this stage?

Thanks for your assistance

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

What post icons are you talking about?

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No, that feature doesn't exist.

4. indicator

indicator Member

@Brogan Thanks for your prompt response. Will it be included in future release?

5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I believe there is an open suggestion. Road maps are not released.

6. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

If it's what I am thinking he is referring to, could not prefixes be used for that?

7. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

If memory recalls, to get the prefixes displaying in the lastpost (where vb post icons were) some kind of add-on would be needed to allow prefixes to display there. I could be wrong, however.

Tracy Perry likes this.
  8. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Never really used vB so wasn't sure what he was referring to exactly. I can only base off of myBB... which has post icons.

Shelley likes this.
  9. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm struggling to remember myself where the posticons were located in vb (it's been that long). I think they were selectable from the text postbit area under the type message area and they display in the forum display (forum_view) and to the left of the thread title in last post area (where the latest: prefix is in xf ).

10. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

11. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member