Post Feedback Plugin

erich

Hi,
I'm looking for a post feedback plugin.
Basically I am trying to operate a post exchange forum and I would like for the users to be able to leave feedback for one another after they complete the exchange.

I'm not sure how difficult it would be for this plugin to be made or if there is one that already exist.

Hello. Where do you want the users to leave the feedback? In the posts themselves, or on profiles? Can you please post a few screens of your idea?

I'm currently using this plugin. I had to modify it to fit my needs and it is doing what I want it to - to an extent.

Hello. Where do you want the users to leave the feedback? In the posts themselves, or on profiles? Can you please post a few screens of your idea?

I'm starting a forum exchange website. I want a "feedback" system where users can leave feedback about each other based on their experience. I am not running a buyer/seller site so I don't really need that. What I need is a general feedback system where a user who makes a post exchange agreement can leave feedback on each others profile so it can be see by others who want to do an exchange with them. ( I hope this makes sense)

Ideally, I would like a system where the feedback can be entered but must be validated - maybe a field where the user can submit a url that validates to the user's ID in a specific forum? Not sure how this would work - but the idea is to keep people who aren't engaging in post exchanges with that user to spam feedback.

Top Bottom