Post Edit History?

Hmm, can't edit my own thread title so I'll leave some other questions here as well:

1. Will I be able to associate multiple xF forum accounts to my license?
2. Are there any credits system mods that works like DragonByte vBCredits? (multiple independent currencies)

Hmm, can't edit my own thread title so I'll leave some other questions here as well:

1. Will I be able to associate multiple xF forum accounts to my license?
2. Are there any credits system mods that works like DragonByte vBCredits? (multiple independent currencies)

1) Yes, however you are responsible for all your users.

2) Multiple currencies I am not sure of, Bravium just released an in-depth system however!

1) Yes, however you are responsible for all your users.

2) Multiple currencies I am not sure of, Bravium just released an in-depth system however!

Not sure if that's what I need... his credits system forces you to use real-life currencies, while all of ours will be virtual. Also, from the screenshots I can't find any hint of currency action independence (which is exactly what I need).

I guess I will just bother him when I buy :p

Oh, and another question: What is this mod?
mJvddSY.png

Not sure if that's what I need... his credits system forces you to use real-life currencies, while all of ours will be virtual. Also, from the screenshots I can't find any hint of currency action independence (which is exactly what I need).

I guess I will just bother him when I buy :p

Oh, and another question: What is this mod?
mJvddSY.png

Not a mod, the notices system ;)

Top Bottom