1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post comments [Paid] 1.1

Comment or discuss messages.

1. wang

wang Well-Known Member

wang submitted a new resource:

Post comments - Comment or discuss messages.

Read more about this resource...

DroidOne and 51463 like this.
  2. Kelvin

Kelvin Active Member

This add on worked exactly like I wanted. But I do not understand why you are selling it for 10 euro when I paid you much more to code this for me?????

3. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

one suggestion for this, make post comment with color background

wang likes this.
  4. wang

wang Well-Known Member

There is a difference between coding something requested first by someone, and selling something. I will explain myself a little further, when you approached me first to code an add on that would add comments on posts, we had an agreement. Which was that I would code that add on for you, with all the features that you wanted for a certain price. And that price was based on my calculations on the time and work that it was required for me in order to code it.. And all the right to the code was mine afterwards. We agreed to all that beforehand.

That the add is sold at a lower price, is a matter of its worth and value that it has in the market. A value that I see fit for that price.

Thank you for your suggestion. Can you please tell me what did you mean with the color bacground? The background of the place where the comments are displayed on messages? Can you please post here a screen in case I misunderstood you rsuggestion?

51463 likes this.
  5. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

Ouch, you're selling the exact same code because you said you have a right to the code?

6. ŽivaAkcija

Yes/The background of the place where the comments are displayed on messages?

wang likes this.
  7. wang

wang Well-Known Member

What I am selling is my code. I was approached by Kelvin who asked me if I could write a post comment add on for him. And in our agreement, all the rights to the mod was mine, and I was to sell it afterwards.

Yes, that can be changed very easily with a small edit to a template.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    ŽivaAkcija and 51463 like this.
  8. Kelvin

Kelvin Active Member

I know. You are right Wang. I did not mean to complain.

otto and wang like this.
  9. wang

wang Well-Known Member

No problem Kelvin :)

otto likes this.
  10. ŽivaAkcija

after you do that i will buy it

wang likes this.
  11. wang

wang Well-Known Member

51463 likes this.
  12. wang

wang Well-Known Member

The add on has been updated with the option that you requested. You can customise the background and font color of posts comments from the add on settings. Please see the screens below.

4settings.png background.png

51463 likes this.
  13. ŽivaAkcija

oO5 Dynasty and 51463 like this.
  14. Enguerran A

Enguerran A Well-Known Member

15. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Yes, that is correct.

I wish you had mentioned this in your previous messages. You said only that you wanted to change the background color of the comments. And that can be done in the updated version of the add on. You can add whatever look you wanted to the posts background simply by entering the desired code in the Background Color option. I did enter an example code from the add on that you linked above and here is the result.

example.png

16. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

@wang slight suggestion, take advantage of style properties. Having the color option in the ACP could be a slight annoyance for people running light/dark styles at the same time.

Alfa1 and wang like this.
  17. ŽivaAkcija

Nevermind maybe in future update, like i said so will be purchased in couple days, when start new site!!

wang likes this.
  18. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I had not thought of that. I agree that it would make for a better place there. I will change it in the upcoming version. Thank you for your suggestion sir.

51463 likes this.
  19. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

@wang this addon conflicts with post ratings addon, when both enabled the comments don't show up

20. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

its due to the template mod not working, post ratings replaces it with