XF 2.1 Possible to view a users reactions received

Mr Lucky

I see in a users profile the reactions score, but is there a way to see which reactions they received and e.g. how many positives vs neutrals or negatives?

Thanks

@RobinHood Probably because the link to ratings doesn't exist without having xons content ratings. This works on my site and I can prove it but you would have to be logged in as that's the only way to.

In order for you to link it in the standard system you would need to find out what the link was to the reactions themselves and I can only assume replace 'ratings' with the link.

In the standard system the reactions received is only available in the user account settings.

I forgot I had Xon's version on another site. I just checked and I see how it works there, it makes much more sense that you can view all the ratings for any user by clicking on their score. You can click on all the other stats on their profile. Should be in the core.

Yes @RobinHood I got this idea from my old administrator Nagato. He had the idea to link the ratings in the post bit to each user. To me it should be in the core of Xenforo 2 as well. It's a neat little way for users to know the reaction counts. [TH] Reactions Plus is not a terrible add-on and I haven't used it in over a year but I like Xon's content ratings because you can see the amount of reactions given as well.

Anyways getting that to work on the built in xenforo may be possible, I'm not entirely sure but would simply require a replace of 'ratings' with whatever extension in the member profile would link it. Even so it may still not work though if you want to give it a try let me know if it does.

I'm sure it's possible, but would need custom development.

It's just weird, every other stat on the user profile is clickable. Messages, media, resources, points. But reaction score isn't. Considering there's already a page that exists, makes sense it should be exposed.

I just made a site for someone and they sat a few people down to test it and they all tried to click on the reaction score to see that user's reactions, but of course, it didn't work, which they thought was odd.

Top Bottom