RM 1.0 Possible to limit posting in the RM to users with a certain # of posts?

The Grand Potentate

Since I'm trying to morph the RM into a Classifieds, I want to keep the RM restricted to people who've come to be members on the site, not just people who've registered and never post. Is there any way to setup a post restriction that a user has to have X amount of posts to be able to use it?

Also, unrelated to the above but I didn't want to start another thread - is it possible to change the Any/Paid/Free tabs, as well as the Most Downloaded and Top Resources tabs to something different? Name and function as well.

Yes, you can have as many user group promotions as you want. They don't change the primary user group (which in XenForo should remain Registered), but adds them to secondary user groups.

Yes, you can have as many user group promotions as you want. They don't change the primary user group (which in XenForo should remain Registered), but adds them to secondary user groups.

Thanks. I just looked into the User Group Promotions. How would I get it to affect the RM? I don't see an option to let it affect certain nodes or applications.

In the permissions for the RM for Registered Usergroup set the necessary posting / viewing permissions to Not Set (No). Add usergroup permission and when they reach x number of posts, add them to a new user group where all the permissions except RM specifics are set as Not Set (no). Set any specific RM ones (posting, viewing, etc.) as Allow. Only those who are in the secondary usergroup you just created can do any specifics you set in the RM permissions.

Top Bottom