XF 2.2 Possible to add another group

Phun

Is it possible to add another group that is similar to admin/mods in XF 2.2?
Like how Moderators and Administrators have tabs in the admin panel under staff?

Going for a hidden admin/mod group...where they are the backend like tech admin without being known as an admin/mod in the group.
Make them an admin and uncheck Display As Staff. That keeps them out of the Staff list and from showing as Staff in the Users Online widget. If they use a custom title, that will override the "Administrator" title on their profile. I have been an "invisible admin" for most of this year. Only just became officially staff again. I also have my admin rights on a separate account, which is a best practice in the IT world.

Make them an admin and uncheck Display As Staff. That keeps them out of the Staff list and from showing as Staff in the Users Online widget. If they use a custom title, that will override the "Administrator" title on their profile. I have been an "invisible admin" for most of this year. Only just became officially staff again. I also have my admin rights on a separate account, which is a best practice in the IT world.

I could do the admin/mod as the secondary group.

Top Bottom