******* - Positive / Negative Thread Rating System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying ti disable the ability to leave comments on thread ratings. This seems to indicate that I can:

Minimum Characters!
Enter here the minimum number of characters allowed in rating comments. Leave 0 to disable this option. (Staff is excluded from this restriction)

But if I set it to 0, the users can still leave comments.

borbole updated Positive/Negative Thread Rating System with a new update entry:

Remove own ratings

In this version 2 new group permissions were added:

1) Remove Own Reputations.

Now users have the option to undo the rating(s) that they have given. Users whose rating(s) will be removed will receive an alert informing them of that fact. Receiving of rating deletion alerts can be enabled/disabled at users profiles->Alert Preferences->Deletes your rating.

2) Time limit on deleting own reputations (minutes), has been added.

By default it is set to 0 minutes. Meaning users will not be able to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes, the points can be limited to +1 or -1 and threads can be ordered by rating.
Do you have any plans to add rating buttons in the thread listing, or on the thread itself? It seems like all the functionality for rating is there, but it is a bit hidden away from the user.

Do you have any plans to add rating buttons in the thread listing, or on the thread itself? It seems like all the functionality for rating is there, but it is a bit hidden away from the user.

This mod rates threads with numbers only.

For rating buttons, have a look at my other mod here:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/rate-threads-with-stars.3566/

Or didn''t you mean the star rating type of thing? If you didn''t, can you please post a screenshot of what you meant?

Quick question: do the order of the threads change based on the rating, or can threads be ordered by rating? As everyone else is hinting at: Can I use this as a reddit upvote downvote system?

EDIT: I found my answer on the plugin page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom