Portuguese Brazilian Language Pack

Portuguese Brazilian Language Pack 1.4.2

No permission to download

Vanessa Cursino

Vanessa Cursino submitted a new resource:

Portuguese Brazilian Language Pack - Xenforo Translation for Portuguese [BR]

Xenforo Translation for Portuguese [Brazilian] / in Progress.

Most phrases in the front-end has been translated (ACP isn't translated). You can edit it as long as you want, but you are not allowed to distribute and to take credit on it.

Tradução do Xenforo para Português Brasileiro / em Progresso.

Esta é a tradução do Xenforo para Português Brasileiro (versão 1.2.2)....

Read more about this resource...

What percentage would you say the translation is at? I like that the ACP is not translated, I get lost with it in portuguese. I have been translating it as well, along with quite a few popular add-ons.

Also, are you translating the e-mail templates?

Thanks!

What percentage would you say the translation is at? I like that the ACP is not translated, I get lost with it in portuguese. I have been translating it as well, along with quite a few popular add-ons.

Also, are you translating the e-mail templates?

Thanks!

Email templates isn't translate yet. Front-page = 90%.

Vanessa,

What is the percentage already translated in this pack?

Front-end = 90%
ACP = 1%

If you already have a language pack translated by yourself, you can upload this as a test to see if you like it or not. I know that a lot of people translates xenforo for personal use, since there is no official translation for Portuguese of Brazil (1.2)

My intention is just to help those who have no time or have more difficulty to translate. It isn't an official translation, I'm not a developer, and updates will be slow, sorry.

Last edited:
Hi @fEaRz I will check them out. Our members are in Brasilia, Sao Paulo and Goiânia - GO. Most do not speak or read english so a translation on the front end would be useful.
Thanks,

@Vanessa Cursino Hi, I'm currently working on a forum for our Brazilian members and I was wondering if this translation pack is completed yet? Thank you for all your hard work in this project ;)
Hi, sorry for delay...

This isn't complete yet... I don't have much free time, but the front end is practically translated (98%). You can see a link to the demo of this translation in the archive file

Vanessa Cursino updated Portuguese Brazilian Language Pack with a new update entry:

Compatible with Xenforo 1.3.0 RC 2
Fixed some phrases issues.
Complete translation of user panel / Association Accounts (Google and Twitter) / Report Panel

--------------------

Esta tradução é a mesma da anterior com algumas modificações. É compatível com a nova versão do Xenforo 1.3
Algumas frases foram atualizadas e melhoradas.
O Painel do Usuário foi totalmente traduzido, incluindo frases de Associação de Contas do Google e Twitter (versão 1.3)
Foi traduzido o Painel de Denúncias...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Vanessa,

Thank you for the Pt-br language pack.

I am new to XF so I may be doing something wrong.

I installed your package and set it as default. However, my Forum continues to be in English.

Am I forgetting to do something? Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Hello Vanessa,

Thank you for the Pt-br language pack.

I am new to XF so I may be doing something wrong.

I installed your package and set it as default. However, my Forum continues to be in English.

Am I forgetting to do something? Any suggestion?

Thanks.
Your personal account probably is using English as default. Check your settings, or click in select language > Portuguese. To ensure that your forum it's ok... open your site in a new private page (janela anônima ou algo do tipo no seu navegador) to see if Portuguese is default.

Top Bottom