Port over from ubb threads

redwoodpc

Hi
Well this was steep learning curve, we ported our forum over from UBB threads with the advice, guiding hand and a lot of help from on a total star RoldanLT.
We have changed the look from the original template with some bold colours and I think we got things looking a bit different but still good, however I would be happy for members to correct me on this if I got completely wrong.
We had a lot of issues porting all the attachments (we had loads) but hiring RoldanLT as our guide and mentor was worth every penny.
Please feel free to be blunt and constructive with critism as we are keen to learn and make this whole massive move to Xenforo worthwile, we already are very happy.
www.8a8f8.com
Many thanks.
R

Few suggestions I can think off
  • Make the category title little light in color so its easy to read
  • Sign up button seems to have strange green border on top which seems like a bug
  • Breadcrumb has light green border on the bottom, it could be darker green so it looks good
Other than that it looks good :)

Hey there redwood, I do have some suggestions for you but they are more towards the business end of things (not so much the appearance) and not something I would think appropriate to discuss in public. If you want to hear my ideas based on my understanding of your site feel free to start a convo with me.

Other than that as batpool said it looks pretty good.

Few suggestions I can think off
  • Make the category title little light in color so its easy to read
  • Sign up button seems to have strange green border on top which seems like a bug
  • Breadcrumb has light green border on the bottom, it could be darker green so it looks good
Other than that it looks good :)

Hi
all done. many thanks
R

Site looks good, clean design and easy on eyes.

Just a thing I would suggest, you should not repeat more times 8a8f8, it makes users confused when reading and viewing forums.

Top Bottom