******* - Popular Forums Sidebar [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Popular Forums Sidebar (version 1.0) - Popular Forums Sidebar

This mod will add the most popular forums to the sidebar. The popularity criteria is based on the post count. Also the group/groups that does/have not permissions to view a forum, will not be able to see the the forum/forums that they are not allowed to view.

You can also choose a forum and/or forums to exlude its/their threads from showing up at the sidebar. To choose more that one forum, separate their ids with commas(,).

Note: Do not use comma after the last forum id! If there is only...

Read more about this resource...

Very cool -- does it work with xenporta?

I noticed on your site that the hover-over displays the forum title rather than the forum description, was that an error?

Very cool -- does it work with xenporta?

I noticed on your site that the hover-over displays the forum title rather than the forum description, was that an error?

I don''t know if it works with xenportal or any other portal as I don''t use it/them.

No, it was not an error. I tried it with the forum description and it misaligned the sidebar completely when hoovering over the description.

Great mod, but can you help me integrate this with bfrock's widget framework.

There should be an easy way to add this into his framework as a widget.

so no support huh...

I thought that I was clear to you when I replied to your repeated pm's about this.

Anyway, here we go again. What you are asking for falls beyond the scope of support. The mod is made to work as stand alone with xenforo and not be integrated with other third party mods and scripts and what not. I hope that now you are clear about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom