Poker Hand Converter [Paid]

Motobaka

I´m looking for someone to create a Poker Hand History Converter for our forum.

The way it works is:

1. - User places text form a hand history form one of the supported poker sites or poker analysis software.

2. - User chooses form a series of options on how to display the hand.

3. - Hand is then translated by the Poker hand History Converter and posted in behalf of user into appropriate forum.

4. - Sidebar widget shows latest hands.

The converter is to be placed on the sidebar.

If you are interested please contact me.

Please if you can, list poker sites this needs to work with. Not all have the same output format. I have a standalone demo of this already but I don't want to get into customizing it and then rebuilding it specifically for xenforo with out knowing that.

Hi there, off the bat I think that Holdem Manager, Poker Tracker hands and PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, 888poker, PartyPoker, Titan Poker and ipoker net, don’t know if the differents skins of ipoker have different outputs.

I don't understand ipoker...I can't see a link to grab a client and they have a list of like 40 poker rooms. Are they a marketer for many poker houses...or do they own / affiliate with all of those and I just do not see a link to download because I am in America?

Also any paid hand tracker I will need an example history output as I really don't want to pay for something while trying to add functionality or in the case of holdem manager I don't feel like completing a promotion. Poker tracker I used to use but I see they have a version 4 now so I will check that out and see if they function the same.

As a matter of fact...any example history outputs you can send me would greatly save me some time though I do have the ability to play on PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, 888poker, PartyPoker and Titan Poker.

Would it be all right if you send me a message with an email where I could contact you? I don’t know if this is a correct procedure here, so if it is not we can certainly continue here. I need some time to get all of what you’re asking but I do have access to it.

I don't see a problem with it, you made a request and it is your thread so it is your world captain.

Do you have skype?

I almost never check email anymore. I can give you an email address but it is easiest to contact me over skype or here at xf because I absolutely loath opening up mail clients. :-) Lemme know and Ill shoot you that message with some contact details.

Bumping a very old thread as I need a poker hand converter for 2.x and there does not seem to be one available anywhere.

Can show screenshot examples (from 2+2 poker forums) on what exactly is needed if you are unsure but think you can help

Thanks

Bumping a very old thread as I need a poker hand converter for 2.x and there does not seem to be one available anywhere.

Can show screenshot examples (from 2+2 poker forums) on what exactly is needed if you are unsure but think you can help

Thanks
if you get someone to do it I might be able to help with costs

Top Bottom