Podcasting...

Phaedrus

I would like to use the software to host a podcast and discussion on the topics of the podcast, do you have that capability in Xenforo, or is there an add on that could work to do this? Basically I'd love to be able to publish a podcast in an RSS feed area that feeds to the podcasting sites like Castbox, Apple, Youtube, etc. adding a cover image and all the stuff that would normally be sent for podcasts. Then build a forum where we can link to the podcast published and start a discussion on that particular episode.

Is there any way to do this using Xenforo? I see that some forum software does have this capability, at least for iTunes (but that RSS feed could be used for multiple other podcast sites, I can't see why not as the metatags are all there).

So, nothing? Is there an add-on available? Anything?
Feel free to contact outside developers. I am starting to learn that much more than simple basic offerings are dependent upon them.
Several things I have found supported on other sites running other packages (and from research it being core) are lacking in xenforo. If I had to pay full price for the software I would have more issues and would have looked at other offerings... but I only paid $25 for for a second hand license.

Top Bottom