[PN] VK Profile

[PN] VK Profile 1.0.9

No permission to download
I'm running both, what conflicts are you experiencing?
At the beginning I had more problems but after complete reinstallation I no longer have so many problems.
Here are the two things that it would be good to correct: it is the missing sentence when you leave the cursor on the avatar because it lacks the sentence to edit as well as the zoom (like a classic image) when you click on the avatar.

Strange, I was fixing this error. Can I link to your forum to see what could be the error?
Oh sorry, I spoke a little too quickly saying it wasn't posted. Indeed it is displayed correctly on the default style but does not appear on my UI.X theme which is UI.X Pro, would you like me to pass the link to you in private to see it a little better?

Oh sorry, I spoke a little too quickly saying it wasn't posted. Indeed it is displayed correctly on the default style but does not appear on my UI.X theme which is UI.X Pro, would you like me to pass the link to you in private to see it a little better?
Yes

This is an excellent add-on. The profile page looks so much better and more organized. One of my top ten add-ons and it's free. You'll likely have to change a phrase but that's very easy. Highly recommend. :)

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot (392).webp
    Screenshot (392).webp
    85 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (394).webp
    Screenshot (394).webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 23
Is it possible to have the avatar widget on the right side of the profile? I already have a few widgets along that side.

Thank you!

Возможно ли иметь виджет аватара с правой стороны профиля? У меня уже есть несколько виджетов на этой стороне.

Спасибо!
No, at the moment it is not possible.

Top Bottom