XF 1.5 PM Attachments from IPB3

spider

I do have a large thread covering other things but this is a very straight simple question so I wanted a quick new thread just for it.

The import was generally reasonable from IPB34 to Xenforo 1.5 , then upgraded that to XF2. This was quite painless generally aside from a small permission issue but this was my fault, I realised I needed to have myself in the 'registered' group then add mod+admin as well to my account. That fixed all the permissions.

The problem: No attachments that were in the PM system appeared to be converted over at all :unsure::)

Perhaps I misread it but I was sure they were ? The attachments in threads both image attach and file attach are 100% fine as far as I can tell, it does not appear to be a date cut=off issue, I looked at new and old threads and PM's. It seems nothing 'attach' from the PM system was imported.

Is this normal ? :unsure:

Thank you!

A look at the code and it appear they might not be supported, but my php is not strong enough to be sure on this. I did not see anything in the queries in the code for importing from the message system realting to attachments... :unsure:

If that is correct it does seem like it should be added ? :)

If someone is able to confirm or deny my findings it would be appreciated (thank you) as I am not a php programmer by trade. I can just read it as I "see" it...

Thank you. :D

Top Bottom